Pyraraider Pyraraider

Programming was very good.
Art was ok. Character sprite could've been better although the animations were well done. Enviroment art was very bland and almost no change between levels.
Music was fine.

overall 3/5. Good job guys

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

Could you explain how you got the text to show up like that? letter by letter

Schulles responds:

I have an own class for that:

Just copy that class somewhere next to all the other flixel classes.
Then create a variable like

var scrollText:FlxScrollText;

somewhere later write

scrollText = new FlxScrollText();
add(scrollText);

to show text simply write:

scrollText.showDialog(["PAGE I - blablabla", "PAGE II blabliblub"]);

Let me know if that helped and thanks for rating it 5 stars! :)

Madness combat first work Madness combat first work

it gets stick at the loader.

Truck Launch Maniac 2 Truck Launch Maniac 2

love it!

Black Black

felt very creeped out while playing, good job!

Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

Cool! I like the idea, the graphics are good, but the game seems too difficult, after about 10~15 seconds of the first song, the orange boat just kept shooting everywhere to a point where it was impossible to avoid any orange balls.
fix this and it would be a 4/5, maybe 5/5, but until then 3/5

Sirtopeia responds:

I'll need to fine-tune my music algorithm some more...

Googol Googol

nothing happens, also you start the game with a certain speed, then when you jump you change to a lower speed.
0/5

Star Dust I Star Dust I

I'm sorry but I didn't even play. I dont think its a good idea to start a player in the middle of the game and expect them to read walls of text just to learn how to play a flash game. Instead of having walls of text to explain the game, maybe make a tutorial level to start and gradually introduce all the features/mechanics ?

with all that said, the menus are nice, the graphics when you "LAUNCH" are very nice as well. That part of the game seemed a bit too hard especially since that is all I knew how to do without reading mountains of text. Also what confused me during the "LAUNCH" part was when I was turning, the ship graphic/sprite would rotate towards the direction I was going but wouldn't shoot in that direction, just shoot up, this confused me and caused me to die several times.

I hope you add a tutorial level that explains everything, until then 2/5

Steve 2.0 Alpha 0.1 Steve 2.0 Alpha 0.1

Nice work, the only thing I think you should change is the music starting over everytime you respawn, it does get annoying .

Dr Vile- The Greater Good Dr Vile- The Greater Good

cool idea, nice graphics, and music is fine. my only problem is it is a bit hard, I died several times, but it is a challenge so I guess that's a good thing!